A classic creamy no-bake vegan gluten-free raspberry cheesecake with a buttery graham cracker crust and topped with homemade raspberry sauce and whipped cream.
Graham Cracker Crust
- ½ cup (113g) vegan salted butter, melted
- 2 ¼ cups (270g) gluten-free vegan graham cracker crumbs
- 2 packages (400g) vegan cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (120g) powdered icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup (120ml) vegan whipping cream, cold
- 2 cups (250g) raspberries, fresh or frozen *if using frozen thaw and drain first
- 1½ cups (187g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- optional: vegan whipped cream for decor
- optional: fresh raspberries for decor
Graham Cracker Crust
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick baking spray and parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients and mix until a sand-like texture is achieved.
- Pour into the pan and firmly press down the mixture with a heavy-bottomed glass or measuring cup. Place in the freezer to chill while the filling is prepared.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with electric mixers, beat the cream cheese on high for approximately 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add in the icing sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and salt and combine until smooth. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with electric mixers, beat the heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it together with a spatula. Be very gentle while folding to not beat the air out of the whipped cream.
- Gently fold the raspberries into the cheesecake mixture until just combined. Be careful to not overmix.
- Pour the raspberry cheesecake into the crust and spread evenly. Place in the fridge and allow it to chill for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- In a medium pot, combine all the raspberry sauce ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a shallow dish. Cover the surface directly with plastic wrap and allow it to fully cool before using. Strain the raspberry seeds if desired.
- Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the pan (see above for removal tips) and top with raspberry sauce. If desired, place additional whipping cream in a piping bag fitted with a Wilton 1M, pipe a border, and top with fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 6 months.
* See the above section for all ingredients swaps and/or alternatives
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: Chill Time: 6 Hours
- Category: Cakes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry cheesecake, no-bake raspberry cheesecake, vegan raspberry cheesecake, gluten-free raspberry cheesecake, dairy-free raspberry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake recipe, no-bake vegan raspberry cheesecake