The ultimate in ooey gooey, these gluten-free and dairy-free Pistachio Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Pistachio Rice Krispie Treats
- ½ cup (113g) dairy-free salted butter, room temperature
- 10 cups (450g) mini marshmallows, divided (8cups/2cups)
- 6 cups (192g) gluten-free Rice Krispies
- 1 package (99g) instant pistachio pudding mix
- ½ cup (50g) pistachios, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- optional: dairy-free white chocolate, melted
- optional: finely chopped pistachios
- Prepare an 8×8-inch baking pan with non-stick baking spray and parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and 8 cups of mini marshmallows and cook on high heat for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and gently stir.
- Cook the butter and marshmallow mixture for one more minute in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and gently stir until entirely melted.
- Add in the Rice Krispies, instant pistachio pudding mix, salt, and almond extract and gently stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows and chopped pistachios until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and very gently press evenly.
- Top with melted white chocolate and additional chopped pistachios if desired.
- Allow to fully cool before slicing. Enjoy!
- Store leftover treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Squares
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rice krispie treats, pisatchio rice krispie treats, gluten-free pistachio rice krispie treats, dairy-free pistachio Rice Krispie treats, vegan pistachio rice krispie treats, pistachio Rice Krispies, no-bake pistachio Rice Krispie squares