Easy and delicious no-bake cookie butter bars. Three decadent layers of biscoff, cookie butter, and coconut delight make the perfect summer bbq treat or hot day dessert!
- ½ cup dairy-free butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs *
- 10 biscoff cookies, roughly chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- ⅛ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, room temperature
- ¼ all-vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 biscoff cookies, finely crushed (approx ⅓ cup)
- ¾ cup dairy-free white chocolate **
- 2 tbsp cookie butter
- 1 tbsp dairy-free milk
- optional: 1 tbsp cookie butter for decor
- Spray with a non-stick baking spray and parchment line an 8×8 inch or 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix until a coarse sand-like texture is achieved.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared pan and press the mixture down evenly and firmly.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream the butter and shortening on high speed until light and fluffy. This should take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the icing sugar and salt and mix on low until combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and biscoff cookie crumbs and mix on low until combined.
- Turn the mixer up to high and allow to cream for 5 minutes.
- Spread smoothly and evenly over the chilled base layer.
- Place back in the refrigerator.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the white chocolate, cookie butter, and milk and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate cookie butter ganache over the chilled cookie butter bars and spread evenly on top.
- Place back in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Heat the remaining cookie butter and drizzle over if desired.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
- Store any leftover no-bake cookie butter squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Squares
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 22 Grams
- Sodium: 156 Miligrams
- Fat: 15 Grams
- Saturated Fat: 8 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 Grams
- Trans Fat: 0 Grams
- Carbohydrates: 34 Grams
- Fiber: 2 Grams
- Protein: 2 Grams
- Cholesterol: 0 Miligrams
Keywords: no-bake dessert, no-bake bars, no-bake cookie butter bars, easy dessert, summer baking, summer dessert, cookie butter bars, bisocff cookie butter bars, biscoff squares, biscoff bars, dessert squares, no-bake dessert recipe