Just because it’s smoking hot outside doesn’t mean you don’t want something delicious to eat, right?! A solid no-bake dessert recipe is a must-have in every kitchen. And these easy No-Bake Cookie Butter Bars are exactly that. Three unbelievably scrumptious layers of biscoff cookie butter yum in a no-bake dessert bar. You’ll be making these all summer long!
Note: This post contains affiliate links to which I earn a small commission, but don’t worry there’s no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting CAKED by Katie.
Vegan No-Bake Cookie Butter Bars
Three easy layers make up these fun no-bake cookie butter bars. The bottom layer is buttery coconut biscoff cookie heaven that gives a sturdy base with a fabulous crunch. Next comes the middle layer of whipped biscoff cookie buttercream frosting. It’s smooth, sweet, and gloriously scrumptious. Last, but not least, is the top layer of white chocolate cookie butter ganache. Rich, decadent, and utterly delicious. It’s the perfect way to finish off these easy no-bake dessert bars.
Bottom Biscoff Base Layer
Every good no-bake bar needs a solid base structure. It holds everything together and gives us something to grab onto. These cookie butter bars start off much like a Nanaimo Bar with butter, coconut, graham cracker crumbs, and biscoff cookies all mixed together.
Simply melt the vegan butter in a pan or a microwave-safe bowl and mix the remaining base ingredients in. An extra pinch of salt to balance and sweet and you’ve just created a heavenly no-bake base.
The key to this base layer is pressing the mixture firmly into the pan. A crumbly square I do not want, so I spread the mixture in the pan evenly, press down with my spatula, and then I go over it with a heavy-bottomed glass. Using a bit of muscle, press down firmly on the glass as you move it around the pan. Throw that no-bake base into the fridge while you prepare the next layer.
Middle Biscoff Buttercream Layer
Y’all this biscoff buttercream frosting layer is to die for. It’s smooth and sweet and completely addicting. You are going to want to lick the beaters, bowl, and spatula clean. Using the exact same recipe that’s in my Dairy-Free Biscoff Cookie Butter cake, I’ve reduced the measurements to make the amount these no-bake bars need.
Using an offset spatula or butter knife, spread the whipped biscoff frosting on top of the chilled no-bake biscoff cookie base. Try to make it as even and as smooth as possible. We want to create a level surface for that next and final layer. Back into the fridge, these no-bake cookie butter bars go!
Top White Chocolate Cookie Butter Ganache Layer
The piece de resistance. The grand finale. The cherry on top. This last, but certainly not least, layer to these no-bake cookie butter bars is the white chocolate cookie butter ganache. I mean come on…even reading that makes my mouth water! It’s silky, glossy, and so completely delish!
Combine the vegan white chocolate chips and cookie butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second increments until fully melted and smooth. Pour this heavenly ganache over the chilled cookie butter bars and again, spread evenly. Back into the fridge for a final chill and soon you’ll be slicing up these bad boy no-bake bars in no time.
Easy No-Bake Cookie Butter Bar
Like the holy grail. A trifecta of yum. These easy no-bake cookie butter bars are simple to make, come together in a snap, and taste like a cookie butter dream. Grab a sleeve of biscoff cookies to have on hand the next time you need a tasty summer bbq treat or are simply craving an easy and decadent dessert bar.
Simple and Summer-Ready No-Bake Recipes
Summer should be enjoyed, not spent slaving over a hot stove. Try one of these fun and simple no-bake dessert recipes:
- Nanaimo Bars
- Sprinkle Confetti Squares
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Butterscotch Rice Krispy Bars
- No-Bake Cheesecake by Baked by Blair
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars by The Cookie Dough Diaries
No-Bake Cookie Butter Bars (Vegan)
- Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Yield: 16 Squares 1x
Easy and delicious no-bake vegan cookie butter bars. Three decadent layers of biscoff, cookie butter, and coconut delight make the perfect summer bbq treat or hot day dessert!
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup vegan graham cracker crumbs *
- 10 biscoff cookies, roughly chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- ⅛ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ cup vegan butter, room temperature
- ¼ all-vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 biscoff cookies, finely crushed (approx ⅓ cup)
- ¾ cup vegan white chocolate **
- 2 tbsp cookie butter
- 1 tbsp vegan milk
- optional: 1 tbsp cookie butter for decor
- Spray with a non-stick baking spray and parchment line an 8×8 inch or 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix until a coarse sand-like texture is achieved.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared pan and press the mixture down evenly and firmly.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream the butter and shortening on high speed until light and fluffy. This should take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the icing sugar and salt and mix on low until combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and biscoff cookie crumbs and mix on low until combined.
- Turn the mixer up to high and allow to cream for 5 minutes.
- Spread smoothly and evenly over the chilled base layer.
- Place back in the refrigerator.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the white chocolate, cookie butter, and milk and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate cookie butter ganache over the chilled cookie butter bars and spread evenly on top.
- Place back in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Heat the remaining cookie butter and drizzle over if desired.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
- Store any leftover no-bake cookie butter squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
* Make sure the graham cracker crumbs are dairy-free if you have a dairy allergy. I use Kinninnick graham-style crumbs.
** I use Pascha white chocolate baking chips.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: Chill Time: 1 Hour
- Category: Squares
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 22 Grams
- Sodium: 156 Miligrams
- Fat: 15 Grams
- Saturated Fat: 8 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 Grams
- Trans Fat: 0 Grams
- Carbohydrates: 34 Grams
- Fiber: 2 Grams
- Protein: 2 Grams
- Cholesterol: 0 Miligrams
Keywords: no bake cookie butter bars, no bake vegan cookie butter bars, cookie butter bars, vegan cookie butter bars
These were delicious and really easy to make, can’t wait to make them again!
I love the ease of a good ol no-bake recipe! Thanks for giving this one a shot Shannon!
I thought I’d have plenty leftover to freeze. Nope. We ate every single one. So so so good.
Haha I attempted to freeze some too and when I went back to have a square they were all gone!
I made these and they tasted great! The funny thing was I only had white chocolate with blue swirls so when I melted them it came out an ugly green. Lol.
Oh my gosh 😂 That’s too funny Kim.
This recipe is soooo good. Sweet and rich and the perfect bite. Love the layers and all the different flavours and textures. Amazing recipe once again Katie!
The more layers the yummier, right?! 😉
I’m making these again for the third time. I think that says it all.
Haha, you know it’s good when…😉 Thanks for sharing Jennifer.
When I say these are delicious I mean these are DELICIOUS!
Haha I had to give them away to my neighbour as I would have merrily eaten every single one.
It’s not even summer anymore and I’m still making these. I think that says enough.
I could quite happily eat these year round. I’m thrilled you enjoy them so much Kassandra!
Wow! What an amazing recipe, this one if one of my absolute favs.
Cookie butter is next-level delicious, right?!